RSS

Recent Posts

The Freezing Man
Mud Puddle Evangelism
Not The Right One
Does anyone remember Popeye?
Pray for us!

Categories

Blog
My Stories
News
powered by

My Blog

Pray for us!

Prayer needed.
We are taking our Super Bus to minister to children in one of our Trailer Parks at 12:32 tomorrow April 26 and 27. God has blessed us with great success in reaching these children. Sunday at 4:00 we will be having a community worship event in the park, and reaching out to the families of the children.
Pray for God's guidance and presence in this exciting opportunity.

8 Comments to Pray for us!:

Comments RSS
Pastors Bill & Isa Wojtkowski on Friday, June 20, 2014 12:52 PM
We are blessed to participate with you in this wonderful ministry. Let God use us all in a mighty way!
Reply to comment

essaymama on Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:43 PM
You can show that you care for other people even through prayers. The feeling when you know that someone is actually praying for your safety, happiness and blessing is really special. God will really bless such people like you because of the good heart and sincere personality you have. I believe God will bless you because you care more for other people. Continue doing this because some people need it and this can also inspire people to do the same thing.

live career reviews on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:16 AM
Prayer is powerful because the one we are talking with is the most powerful person. God is great because He can still answer all of our prayers despite of our numbers. I will pray for your ministry to be more prosperous. I believe there will be more people that will be reached. The discipleship that you have right now will bring you to a good future because God will surely bless you. It will always be for good as long as you believe in God.

online essay help australia on Monday, April 22, 2019 12:06 PM
The more we pray, the more we will receive a lot of provision from God. We also do this to communicate with Him. Even through prayer, we show our care and sympathy to different people, this may be ignored by some, but those who appreciate it will be blessed. I am praying now not just for myself, but even those people who hurt and judge me. Instead of fighting back, the best revenge is through prayer that is what God testified in the bible.

write my assignment on Friday, May 18, 2018 2:16 AM
Pray for us, god has blessed us with the great success and provide all the perfect money as well,keep it up. I am getting the more and perfect presence in this exciting opportunity and more chances.
Reply to comment

cheap professional resume writers on Friday, June 15, 2018 6:46 AM
Well, I've missed that. I can help you now if you need any assistance.
Reply to comment

alikhan on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:16 PM
I thought writing a best dissertation service would be hard but this is just even harder, i can't fathom that this would ever get easier, but still thanks for the post here !! I would love to see what more sort of works that is done here besides this as well !!
Reply to comment