RSS

Recent Posts

The Freezing Man
Mud Puddle Evangelism
Not The Right One
Does anyone remember Popeye?
Pray for us!

Categories

Blog
My Stories
News
powered by

My Blog

Things You Might Not See

On my morning walk through a wooded trail near our home, my dog, Jairy and I came across a snake. It was about 3 feet long and lay across directly in front of us. The thing about it was that it was perfectly camouflaged. I'm not sure why I noticed it. I guess I could have either stepped on it or stepped across it without even knowing how close I was to him. I threw some pine cones at it and it didn't even react. I touched it with a stick and the snake barely moved. I don't even think my dog, that I had taken for protection, ever saw the snake even though it was right in front of him.

As I continued my walk I thought about how there are hidden things that are in our paths of life. Things, that if not spotted, could cause us harm. The devil is described as a serpent in the garden of Eden. One thing that we do know is that he and his ways are not always easily seen. The Good News is that God provides his Spirit to lead and guide. He helps us spot those dangers before they strike. The key is learning to listen and to lean on Him.

You are loved and appreciated. Praying for you!

Sincerely,

Pastor Ted

17 Comments to Things You Might Not See:

Comments RSS
groups tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:44 AM
I loved up to you will receive carried out proper here. The caricature is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you want be turning in the following. unwell indisputably come further until now once more as precisely the similar just about a lot continuously inside of case you defend this increase.

tibet travel advice on Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:11 AM
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

trip to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:28 PM
I impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that' both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you've got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I'm very glad that I stumbled across this in my search for one thing regarding this.

quadcore tablets online on Monday, September 23, 2013 3:05 AM
Thank you! I permanently wanted to write on my blog something like that.

yalae on Sunday, June 01, 2014 12:48 PM
Good ?I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

shop online watches on Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:02 PM
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web log!

swiss quartz watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 10:48 AM
ble|reasonable} originally, did not sit very well with me personally after some time. Someplace throughout the paragraphs you managed to make me a believer but just for a while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you might do nicely to help fill in all those gaps. If you can accomplish that, I would certainly be fascinated.

Prudence Romans on Thursday, October 01, 2015 2:22 PM
such when collection of?

Golden Caldon on Friday, October 02, 2015 6:30 PM
his unit and even consult?

Gary Lemen on Saturday, October 03, 2015 2:26 PM
learning develop and also interior design?

Aide Shaske on Sunday, October 04, 2015 7:24 AM
because it happens to be not?

Emma Zorilla on Sunday, October 04, 2015 10:50 AM
clip body including a nice?

Garth Maiden on Sunday, October 04, 2015 8:52 PM
A couple of thoughts through mosaic glass?

Teresia Callen on Monday, October 05, 2015 7:50 PM
the unit, with out one?

Pierre Saadat on Monday, October 05, 2015 9:24 PM
to make sure accurate?

Tracey Glanville on Monday, October 05, 2015 9:56 PM
carried out through yourself?

Fidel Callam on Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:16 AM